Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Trip to Masoori

I know am looking like a kid with mustache haha ;). This picture is clicked when i was in 11th standard and i had breslles on my teeth, i was always waiting for it to be out, ayways, when this picture is taken i had gone to masoori with my parents. this was a family trip, we stayed at a hotel sunrise. whenever we return to hotel that was a kind of chunauti for all of us coz the route of hotel has downward slope from hotel and upward slope from market. in this picture i was sitting on a boat and this pic is clicked by my dad sitting in front of me. i had much more fun here, i had horse ride here first in my life. this is unforgotable family trip of my life and it is my badluck that this was my last family trip of. hey chill...!! i would b more fun.

I went for this trip in 2002, sorry i don't remember the date and time lol!! As usual we went to haridwar, there we all had a bath in morning around 7 am at har ki paudi, i think you all know what is har ki paudi. well i also don't know what exactly it is ;) but i heard its name from my childhood and it is much famous one, no? After taking bath we went to rishikesh and had bath again there, whenever i see huge amount of water i want to swim but there is so risky still we all had bath. after by leaving rishikesh behind we went to Dehradun and bath again there as usual in shehestra dhara. strange na, again bath!! after so much travelling we got tired much but we had less time and more to roam and we decided to go masoori at any cost and we did it :) till 7 pm we touch the masoori and had fun in masoori lake by boating in between. finally we touch the line and went to hotel. on that day we got very tired but me and my siblings made much fun by taking pics in hotel and having hurdang there coz my mom dad was not in condition to go out especially my dad coz he drove the car. i miss my that family trip and my dad too.
miss you dad...muuaaah

2 comments:

ns said...

Wow, great trip hah!

visit
http://heritageindiaonline.blogspot.com/

Rajesh Kr. Sahu said...

good looking......