Monday, June 23, 2008

Fear

when he get into this shop he bought this sofa, just kidding ;). he is Rakesh living in Japan from around past 1 yr. i met him from some book community and in past he was one of my good freind but now i don't know exactly what he mean to me and what i mean to him. he met me first in december 2008 with my family and that was last time for me with good relation. he is my friend, MAY BE!!! :o This person looks so soft hearted and no doubt he is soft hearted but donno why am scared of him? is he really so scary? huh, no, no, he is just like a chewing gum, so soft from his heart but difficut to understand. how much you strech your mind to think about him, he expand you and your thought about him. its very very difficult to understand him. till now am unable to understand him may be that is the reason that am scared of him. i always have a thought n looked like also that i stick to him and supressed him to talk to me, i don't know what i am thinking is right or wrong. am waiting for a day when my fear threw out against him and we would become good friends as before we were.

waiting for my past be in future

No comments: